There's no reason not to be confused!

Friday, November 18, 2005


Ik kijk in je ogen en ik kijk in je ziel.

Yes, X!nk, I know :)

So, Tom Boonen won another trophy thing. Good for him. Lately it's like he is everywhere and winning everything. I must admit I don't get the whole hype. Sure, he's rather adorable, but he's not God on muscle legs either now is he. Maybe my judgment is somewhat impaired because my boyfriend does think he is god-like and I'm sick of seeing him jump to attention whenever he comes on the television (the same thing resulted in my extreme dislike for Matthias Coppens :))

And alright, he did look rather hot in that Humo poster :p

Anyways, I'm almost off to Kaderweekend and I should start packing and I will, in about 10 minutes... Really!




7 Comments:

  • Waw, Tom en Matthias, vermeld in dezelfde tekst!
    *zwijmel*

    :-p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:47 PM  

  • *rolls eyes* whatever

    By Blogger Endless Audacity, at 1:58 AM  

  • Ik ken anders een recent genomen foto die de cover van de Humo ook wel waard is. Iets met een gladiator en zo...

    By Blogger Spruit, at 5:32 AM  

  • Ik heb niet het flauwste idee waar U het over heeft. *fluit deuntje*

    By Blogger Endless Audacity, at 5:48 AM  

  • @ spruit: doorsturen die handel :-D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:14 AM  

  • If it's any consolation, I'm not all too jumpy bout him either.

    Matthias Coppens on the other hand...

    y'anyway, welcome back to the "sane" party of Flandres. :p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:37 AM  

  • Matthias Coppens.... yummie :-)

    Tom Boonen op zich niet zo, maar 'k heb die op een bepaalde foto eens zien staan met, ehm, een fameus goed gevulde wielrennersbroek, en sindsdien is mijn nieuwsgierigheid toch een beetje geprikkeld :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home