There's no reason not to be confused!

Friday, December 09, 2005

Tor Be Funny or to Be Gross


When does something stop being funny?

This comic is one of many rather crude ones from Ghastly, and I think it's sort of funny. He's done better, which were usually a lot more crude.

But when people are telling crude jokes, I often don't find them funny at all. I feel guilty about laughing at racist jokes, I think fart and shit jokes are just stupid and absurd comedy goes far beyond me.

And I actually feel guilty listening to a joke or rude comment about someone I like, so that'll not get a laugh of me either.

Yeah, this is indeed a filler post due to boredness, and an excuse to pot the comic, which can be found at the delightfully politically and morally uncorrect http://www.ghastlycomic.com/ Be sure to read from the beginning :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home