There's no reason not to be confused!

Monday, May 21, 2007

I'm not a slut, I'm just vertically challenged


Kev (good music / i dance / no good music / i not dance) zegt:
in stimulation?
Endless Audacity zegt:
oh sweety I'm in the mood for just about anything
Endless Audacity zegt:
well, except goats and other assorted farmanimals


Short news:


1) Apparantly my name is an anachronysm for a sexual act. Unfortunately, I'm not too happy with the specific act.


2) You have to watch at least part of this video. It's very long yes, but it has some great parts. I'm not sure whether I should laugh or masturbate.


3) Britney Spears is thin again! Now if she just learns how to dress herself, she might be bearable to look at. Seriously, put on pants, bitch.


4) Jessica Simpson got dumped by John Mayer. Possibly because she's been out partying and acting like a (fat) slut for the past two weeks.


5) The awesome webcomic CTR+ALT+DEL did Spiderman the way it should have been.


6) Though I don't like arrogant guys in person, there is something about arrogant looking guys in pictures.


7) Thanks to Janti, I am now obsessed with Kingdom Hearts, and shall attempt to break into his appartment to play it as much as possible.


8) Also, Janti looks damn cute in this picture from sunday, whereas I look like a broad-shouldered, though totally hot, woman in this one, Karo looks deranged and like she might bite here and Kevin smiles in this picture, which I'm sure is a sign of the pending Apocalypse.


9) My obessive passion for Stephen Lynch was rekindled on sunday and I converted Janti. Soon we shall be numerous enough to abduct him to our evil (yet sexy) lair... *evil laugh*


10) I got a birthday gift from Karolien (my birthday was in october, but still, thanks!). She got me a book about the first season of Desperate Housewives, which is actually quite kicking.


The next update will be all about sex, Bob-style. Be warned!





2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home