There's no reason not to be confused!

Friday, December 16, 2005

I'm glad that didn't come out my other end





Has anyone noticed how I really like Verdana? Totally random, but still. Picture: how to pick up chicks.

The end of an era has occurred: Karolien and me are no longer the inseparable duo. She is officially no longer coordinator, and Kaderweekend duties have officially ended. Not that I mind my new fellow coordinating lady (there really should be a better way of putting that :)), but it still feels a little strange. Nevertheless I look forward to having a new woman by my side, and besides, Karo and me still work together in the activities team, and she's in the RvB.

Kaderweekend evaluation was fun, I'm sort of sorry it's over and I wouldn't mind doing it again next year (and I think I got recruited for HRH Kaderweekend, though I sidestepped it mostly :p). The meeting itself went pretty fast I thought, mostly because the others were hungry. We went for a bite to eat afterwards and were waited on by a fine specimen of manhood, which was immediatly observed and ordered by the rest of the males in our little party.

I'll admit he really was a fine looking man, but it was still comical to see these full grown men (yes, you're older than me, deal with it ;)) turn into nearly salivating pubescent boys over a hot piece of chest. Especially funny was the face a certain someone made when the man was rummaging around for change in his pouch. I regret not having a picture of that, it was amazing, the lustful smirk on that visage, I could barely hold back my laughter. And yes, you looked cute, smirking like that ;)

I was feeling really ugggggggggggggggggggggh this morning and had no desire to actually live this day (this was not bettered by an annoying busdriver and a jointrolling neighbour on the bus, and aggravation continued at home where I received a nice letter telling me I was yet again not withheld for a job I really wanted) but on my way home from VDAB, I was suddenly surrounded by music. The streets of Lier are full of speakers , with cheery music, and hey, it worked, everyone was mumbling along with the songs and skip-walking. Cheered me right up :)

In case anyone gives a flying hoot, these are my most-played artists :

1) Sarah McLachlan
2) Charlotte Church
3) Delta Goodrem
4) Brigitte Kaandorp
5) Dolly Parton
6) Cher
7) Métisse
8) Madonna
9) Vonda Shepard
10) Savage Garden
11) Kaiser Chiefs
12) Natalia
13) Sandrine
14) Weezer
15) Aaron Bilodeau

I'm so very gay *girlish giggle*

1 Comments:

  • W...wait a minute. If that list makes you gay, then what on earth does that make me? . . .

    *hides under a blankey*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home