There's no reason not to be confused!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Oh the things lovers do when it's over


The last couple of days have been somewhat weird, somewhere in between suckfest and great fun, which is an odd experience. On the one hand there was the agony of suck, which I'm not going to elaborate on, but I've been pretty, scratch that, very pissed off most of the time.

On the other hand, I had some real good times too. Tuesday I went over to Kevin and Kenneth's and drank all their wine, resulting in a serious hang-over and sleeping in late on wednesday, after which I gave the activity at EV, got food poisoning from a very suspicious hamburger and went out with Kevin, Kenneth and Tim (the straight one, which is a stupid way of characterising a person, but I can't help it there are so many Tims). We went to this place I never heard of, and me, Kevin and Tim ended up dancing 'till 5 in the morning, it was a real blast. I did manage to oversleep and keep Inge waiting half an hour, since she came to my house today and we watched a movie.

Tomorrow I will be going to the silent march in Antwerp with Kenneth. There's not a lot one can do about matters like this, but the little that we can, why not then ey?

And saturday there is the BLGP, but I'm not really sure I'll be going. The last two years I went, enduring rain and cold, and I was often a disappointed. I think the BLGP should continue on, but it needs some changes, but eh, I'm not going to elaborate on that one either. So, if the weather is alright, I might go, but I'm not sure.

I've been a bit obsessed with a Julie Roberts (a great artist, by the way) song, called "Wake up older". So I figured I might as well post the lyrics:

Slept in my makeup
Didn't get my teeth brushed
I crashed on the couch
And now my mouth tastes like yesterday's news
Well hello Jim Beam

Oh the places you've seen
If only you could talk
You'd tell me why he walked out on me and you

Oh the things lovers do when it's over
Oh the things lovers do when it's done
Find a cool bottle or a warm shoulder
Wake up older
And try to move on

I drove around last night
Thinkin' 'bout our last fight
I cruised by your house
And all the lights were out and you were gone

So I found me a stranger
Where there's comfort and danger
But I thought about you
The whole time we were gettin' it on

Oh the things lovers do when it's over
Oh the things lovers do when it's done
Find a cool bottle or a warm shoulder
Wake up older
And try to move on

Find a cool bottle or a warm shoulder
Wake up older
Wake up older

Slept in my makeup
Didn't get my teeth brushedI crashed on the couch and now my mouth tastes like
Yesterday's news

You should really check her out. She's a country artist in theory (yes, I'm a fan of the genre :)), but most of her songs aren't really that country so even you poplovers might like her.

Ow, and I promised Kevin more of Sebastian Bonnet, so here goes. and here, here, here and here.

2 Comments:

  • Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
    to the article there is still a without question as you did in the decrease delivery of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=zonealarm antivirus 7.0.470 ?
    I noticed the phrase you have not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:22 AM  

  • If some one wishes to be updated with hottest technologies
    afterward he must be visit this web page and be up to date all the time.


    Here is my web blog: swad.ugr.es
    Also see my site :: resalemembership.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home