There's no reason not to be confused!

Friday, April 07, 2006

It's 17 o'clock somewhere


I thought the Britney Spears monument was a weird idea even before seeing pictures of it.

Then I saw this picture of it, and I had to keep going with the 'weird' vibe.

The rear view of the statue was apparantly not for photographs (I suppose someone suddenly became reacquainted with Good Taste, sort of), but now this picture is all over the internet. So pretty. Really makes me want to go out protesting abortion.

I kind of wonder what Britney thinks of this herself. Is she all: hey y'all, totally cool how my splayed open vagina and lactating nipples are all over the place! Is she just happy with some publicity that is NOT about her marital problems? Or is she thinking about strangling the guy who made this? Is she thinking? Was that last sentence a cheap shot at Brit-Brit? I can only answer that one: yes. Yes it was.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home