There's no reason not to be confused!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

You're my new law, my new right, my new wrong


The Little Brown Bunny and the Daffodil

The little brown bunny hopped across the green meadow, clearly in great haste. Upon noticing the daffodil, it halted, wriggled its nose and hurried over to the flower, who was just enjoying the bright afternoon sun. And the little brown bunny said:

"Oh daffodil, have you seen the little white bunny? She has spurned the affections of my heart and I wish to enact revenge on her."

Clearly it was a rather dramatic bunny.

And the daffodil said:

"Oh little brown bunny, you may think I am just a flower and that I know very little of the world. It is true, I do not ever leave this little place of ground, and I will never touch anything beyond the length of my roots. But make no mistake! Through those roots I am connected with every other flower in this whole wide world. I know what the lily in the pond of Japan knows, I feel what the anthurium in Hawaii feels and I sense the chill in the mosses of Antarctica. I have seen, heard and felt more of this world than you will ever be able to, and I know one thing for certain little brown bunny: violence is never the answer. No, I will not tell you where the little white bunny is, unless you promise not to harm her.

And the little brown bunny said:

Well fuck you daffodil!

And bit off her head.

The End

3 Comments:

  • BOB?! That was scary... poor little flower. I feel like I was that flower. T_T

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:43 PM  

  • haha, lovely :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:28 AM  

  • Great! And love the title, darl'!

    By Blogger Siska, at 5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home