There's no reason not to be confused!

Sunday, September 10, 2006

CumEaters Anonymous: Sometimes A Man Just Needs Some Help


Bob *Just when you think adieu* zegt:
erotic dentistry
SiS - Ready to love, ready to lose... zegt:
I think I'm in
SiS - Ready to love, ready to lose... zegt:
It could help to give people an easier time on the dreaded chair
Bob *Just when you think adieu* zegt:

I'd open wide

Just another announcement post of having had a good weekend. Well, good and bleeding expensive. Had a good time at Red&Blue, despite not partying at all, just talked to people, like Davy, Patrick and his charming boyfriend Frederik (or Fréderic or whichever variation applies). My generosity got the best of me and I bought way too many drinks for other people :)

In the "morning" Kevin and me went for "breakfast" again, which is turning into a pleasant tradition. I had the whole load of coffee, juice, yoghurt, croissants, eggs, bacon, ... which of course also cost something. Afterwards I made the mistake of going into a bookstore, emerging with five books:

- The Fables of La Fontaine
- Karel ende Elegast
- Frankenstein
- The Merchant of Venice
- De Gentse Bruid

And since I was on a roll, I also bought 3 DVDs:

- one which has two movies: Snows of Kili Manjaro with Ava Gardner & Till the clouds roll by with Judy Garland
- Vanity Fair with Reese Witherspoon
- Black narcissus with Deborah Kerr

Tune in next time when we will discuss the merits (or lack thereof) of Sensoa campaigns. Maybe, I just pulled that out of my ass really.

Bob *Let's do the time warp again* zegt:
you better
Bob *Let's do the time warp again* zegt:
I needs me some pimping
K_x (good music / i dance / no good music / i not dance) zegt:
There's a great pimp hiding inside of me
Bob *Let's do the time warp again* zegt:
yeah, he got up there during the turbulent summer of 2003, and he never managed to crawl out again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home