There's no reason not to be confused!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

It's all over your face, baby, tell me how does it taste

Apparantly I have a rather passionate fan (imagine that!) who has taken the time to study the symbolism in my titles. According to him, they always have some highly obscure relation to the topic post and my mental condition at the time of posting. While such attention is flattering and somewhat scary, I must dissapoint. I used to bother making up titles, but since my posts usually are about everything and nothing, it was sort of hard to find one that suited it. When I first arrived at Blogger, I posted without titles, but I didn't like the lay-out, it just didn't look 'nice' to me. So now I pick my titles in a very simple way: whatever sentence of whatever song rolls by at the time I'm starting the post.

Today that would be part of Cazwell's delightfully vulgar 'All Over Your Face' and there really is no need to look for symbolism behind that one...

In other news: I have resumed writing, finally, after being spurred on by both Rens and Kevin for a while. We'll see how far I get this time.

Uh, and that's about it really. Uh. To make it somewhat interesting, here's picture of Paris Hilton. I'm not completely sure what happened here, but this is my scenario: while visiting the zoo, Paris ran into Pamela Anderson's breasts and, jealous about being under-endowed in that department, she viciously attacked the former baywatch star, eventually succeeding in scalping the mother of two and parading it around as a wiglike trophy. Adrenaline flowing, Paris went on a rampage and brutally butchered the zoo's prized flamingos, causing their feathers to become stuck to her E-Z-Tan spray, which she applies religiously and tends to be somewhat sticky. Only then noticing she was running late for showing up on a red carpet for some kind of event, she rushed to it, stumbling through the gift shop, and becoming entangled in cheap kiddie jewelry in the shape of butterflies. Feeling that the boob tube she had on might be a bit too subtle, she then ditched it and covered her breasts up with her belt.

Or maybe Paris Hilton is just a slut with no taste.

Either way...

1 Comments:

  • WTF!?!

    Als je dan toch van plan bent om geen Boy Toy of the Blog er bij te zetten, kun je evengoed wachten met alles te posten!!!

    :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home